We are excited to offer a business continuation workshop for those girls that would like to accelerate the development of their businesses. Whether you have put your business plan on the shelf for a few years and are looking to dust it off, or you are a recent graduate of our YEA! program, we would love to have you work with us to continue to advance you business.
Since each girl may be at different stage with their business development, our intimate workshop setting is able to meet you where you are. Prior to class, each girl will complete a detailed questionnaire so we have a clear understanding of where you are with your business development and what specific goal you would like to accomplish during the workshop. Once you accomplish that goal you may want to enroll in the next session of Business Blast to keep the momentum going.
The girls will meet via Zoom weekly for one hour with an instructor who will provide structured curriculum that will be fluid based on the identified needs of the incoming class in the information that they provide in their surveys. Since this is not a workshop for girls that are in the early phase of ideation and business development, we want to be able to vary the curriculum accordingly.
Some topics that may be covered could include:
- Messaging – how you talk about your business
- Marketing – who is your target customer, how to market to them, what channels to use
- Sales – how to sell, what channels to use
- Writing/communication – how you write, how you present yourself
- Goal setting – setting and meeting goals, holding yourself accountable
- Pricing – how much to charge
- Financial – customer acquisition costs, lifetime value of clients, creating a financial model
- Tech – website, app, platform, etc.
- Legal – patents, copyrights, business entity formation, co-founder agreements
NOTE: Part of the signup process involves filling out a survey. All registrants should complete this survey by July 14th. To fill out, visit https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/femalestrongbusinessblast.
Tuesdays, July 21 – August 25, 11am – 12pm CST via Zoom
YEA! graduates or middle school and high school girls who have already created solid business plans and are ready to continue launching their businesses.
The Business Blast helps you workshop the biggest challenges you are facing in your business in a small group setting, guided by a startup mentor. We will cover topics ranging from messaging to marketing channels to financials and KPIs. Each girl will also be paired with a mentor who will coach and advise them. This is for girls who are excited to invest time and energy into propelling their business to the next level.
At home via Zoom virtual meeting