We are excited to offer a business continuation workshop for those girls that would like to accelerate the development of their businesses. Whether you have put your business plan on the shelf for a few years and are looking to dust it off, or you are a recent graduate of our YEA! program, we would love to have you work with us to continue to advance you business.
Since each girl may be at different stage with their business development, our intimate workshop setting is able to meet you where you are. Prior to class, each girl will complete a detailed questionnaire so we have a clear understanding of where you are with your business development and what specific goal you would like to accomplish during the workshop. Once you accomplish that goal you may want to enroll in the next session of Business Blast to keep the momentum going.
The girls will meet via Zoom weekly for one hour with an instructor who will provide structured curriculum that will be fluid based on the identified needs of the incoming class in the information that they provide in their surveys. Since this is not a workshop for girls that are in the early phase of ideation and business development, we want to be able to vary the curriculum accordingly.
Some topics that may be covered could include:
- Messaging – how you talk about your business
- Marketing – who is your target customer, how to market to them, what channels to use
- Sales – how to sell, what channels to use
- Writing/communication – how you write, how you present yourself
- Goal setting – setting and meeting goals, holding yourself accountable
- Pricing – how much to charge
- Financial – customer acquisition costs, lifetime value of clients, creating a financial model
- Tech – website, app, platform, etc.
- Legal – patents, copyrights, business entity formation, co-founder agreements
Wednesdays, Sep 22 – Oct 27, 4:30 – 5:30 CST
For YEA! graduates who want to continue working on their business but…
- Feel stuck and aren’t sure how to move forward
- Haven’t made the time to work (but really want to)
- Aren’t sure how to get clients
- Feel overwhelmed by their to-do list
Business Blast provides weekly sessions with a startup expert to help you set goals, prioritize, celebrate wins, and for you to collaborate and learn from other YEA! Founders. Business Blast also helps you by providing you with weekly mentor check-ins to work through specific challenges.
Business Blast is for founders who are willing to dedicate 3-5 hours per week on their business.
At home via Zoom virtual meeting
$100.00 per ticket
Anika - A Business Blast Alum
“I came into business blast a little bit stuck with my business, but I left with a lot of progress and new ideas to implement in the future.”
“I liked how it engages us and focuses on the problems with what kept us from moving forward in our businesses. I think it was really fun being able to work out the problems and develop new insights on my business”
“I like having casual conversations with each other, rather than making it like a class sort of environment.”